Agri Management Solutions Ltd (AMS) works within a broad range of agricultural and horticultural applications, with a common factor of water quality and supply.
These applications range from large water storage projects to small water storage tanks and from field scale irrigation projects to small dosing systems which purify water sources.
We offer a wide and varied selection of services, servicing and in-house training which can be supplied with the back-up of our supplier partnerships.
We can also help to advise on current legislation concerning abstraction licences and the requirements to change or vary any existing licence.
AMS is comprised of three internal departments; sales, installation and water treatment, which collectively operate and offer a very wide range of products.
The new water treatment unit in particular, is very active in the poultry industry and is currently involved in offering new water purification systems to existing and new producers.
We offer a wide range of water treatment options to cater for all requirements.
This service is designed to complement the Sales and Installation teams and service contracts are available for peace of mind. Water pumping systems are also covered along with on farm/nursery borehole supplies.
A selection on offer includes:
- Inverter control systems.
- Element removal filters (ie Nitrate, Iron, Manganese).
- Water softeners.
- Auto-flush sand filters.
- UV systems.
- Chlorine dosing systems.
- Acid dosing systems.
- Full range of water analysis.
- Full range of filter elements and sundries.
It is also possible to design and install bespoke systems which are very often, site specific.
A team of installers are based at the Hereford site and provide coverage throughout the UK.
There are currently 4 teams with fully equipped service vehicles providing an installation service for all your water/construction requirements.
The range of services on offer include:
- Machinery/excavators for groundworks.
- Chain trenching for installing pipelines.
- Directional drilling unit for road and river crossings.
- Fusion welding equipment.
- Reservoir construction.
- Water storage tanks (erection).
- Water pumping systems.
- Borehole projects.
- Bespoke pump houses (design, build, install).
- Electrical control panels (design, build, install).
Galvanised Water Storage Tanks
Galvanised water storage tanks are designed to hold large volumes of water from 13m3 to 1000m3. Our tank are WRAS approved with a minimum safety factor of 1.4 which means if a tank holds 100m3 it's been designed to hold 140m3. Option on galvanised or woven anti algae tank roofs are available on request, tanks can be coated to whatever colour you want for an extra cost. Each tank is shipped as a kit form on one pallet and comes with a fully illustrated instruction manual for easy installation. If you prefer AMS are able to quote the complete package which includes preparation of the base through to installation of the tank, or installation of tank kit only.
Moulded Storage Tanks
• Manufactures from UV stabilised polyethylene.
• Enduramaxx tank tough and durable.
• Ribbed design provides added strength and attractive appearance.
• Enduramaxx tanks do not rust or corrode, are impact resistance and long lasting.
• Guaranteed one-piece tank construction ensures long term structural strength.
• Larger outlets available on requested.
• Enuramaxx water tanks are backed wit 10 years warranty (Conditions apply).
Underground, industrial, open top cone, liquid fertiliser, horizontal and sprayer tanks are also available on request